CODE OF CONDUCT
* Respect all coaches at all times.
* Students and Parents to treat each other with respect and behave appropriately at all times
* Be safe and sensible, not silly and stupid!
* Always be punctual for lessons.
* To strive for 100% attendance
* Participate to the best of your ability
* Teaching to dance and cheer correctly will from time to time involve physical contact, to get students into the correct
stance for example. We aim to make these corrections with due care and respect for dignity but these
corrections must be made as part of class training.
* Always dress in the correct uniform
* Hair must be tied back for all classes
* For safety reasons YOU MUST NOT ANY WEAR JEWELLERY
* Mobile Phones can be brought to class but must be on silent and kept in bags, or with the coach.
* Follow a NO bullying policy.
* It shall be squad policy that disciplinary action will only be taken as a last resort, and that every reasonable attempt will be made to avoid situations likely to lead to such action through squad discussion and positive encouragement, by example and by finding ways and means to correct negative trends. However any child that is continually disruptive can be asked to leave permanently.
* Students and Parents will not comment any negative discussions about the school, teachers or pupils on any media or social sites, otherwise disciplinary action will be enforced.
* All under 18's must complete an enrolement form.
* And most importantly, ALWAYS HAVE FUN!! .
Bills will be issued in advance of the term, and must be paid within one week of the designated payment date, otherwise a 10% additional charge will occur, online payment is avaliable if requested and payment plans can be organised.
£1 per pupil, per academic school year will be added for your child's Insurance.
Please talk to us if you need to discuss other payment plans.
NOTIFICATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM DANCE AND CHEER-A-CALITY
A half terms notice in writing (six - eight weeks) is requested if you wish to withdraw your child from the school.
If written notification is not received, a half terms fee is required to be paid in full.
Please note - once fee payment has been received it is non-refundable.
SHOWS AND PERFORMANCES
All students will get the opportunity to perform throughout the year, please note if you choose to participate in some performances
additional charges may occur.